Kurt,
     You wrote:
 "  ... Emulsed like crap when I tried to wash it, to the point of a full 50% of the test wash ending up a crappy mayonnaise consistency. To date, after 36+ hours of settling, I barely have 100mL of clear upper level separated out of a 300mL test wash."
........  (my underline)

     The "crappy mayonnaise" sounds like soap.

     "Added a very carefully measured amount of my methoxide, 100mL, to the reprocessing candidate in the blender."
    "Anyway, five hours after reprocessing the first-run product, ... "

     Did any additional glycerine fall out? ... Would suggest an incomplete reaction. If not, it would further suggest soap.

     "I drew out another 100mL and added 100mL of hot (120~F) water. Gently swirled it at first, but that wasn't even mixing water and product so I went to a slightly more vigorous shaking. And it did the same thing. Emulsed like crap. I have a 200mL jar of two-tone mayonnaise. The upper layer is tinged yellow-brown, the bottom layer is pure white."

     As I understand it, emulsions are caused by soap due to water in the reaction or failure to separate glycerine out prior to wash, or by unreacted glycerides due to an incomplete reaction.
     It sounds like you got soap ... a lot of it.
     I don't think reprocessing will help if you made soap in the initial reaction.

     Minimize soap by keeping water out of the reaction. Make sure the oil is dry. (See JtF: "Removing Water"). Use good methanol and lye. Give adequate time for glycerine mix to settle and err on the side of "losing" BD when you separate the two rather than risk glycerine in the BD that you want to wash. (Recover BD later). Measure lye accurately. Being off by .5 to 1.0 g on a 1L batch is more significant than being off the same amount on a 50L batch.

     Being new to BD production, I claim no expertiese, but the heartbreak of emulsions is still fresh in my mind. My first large (30 gal) batch ----> large emulsion. Following suggestions, I salvaged the batch, tweated the process and have been making 20 gal batches that wash easily (stir-wash) and when a small sample is reprocessed -----> little if any additional glycerine.

     It is possible to make high quality BD following the instructions at JtF.
     Solving problems that arise is part of the process.
In your case it may simply involve a better balance for measuring lye. Check out how to break emulsions at JtF.
                              Best Wishes,
                                                     Tom