I did not mean in the realm of discourse on this list; I meant that the
current US administration is dragging the US and a large part of the
world down with it.
Bust does not have a mandate from 48.5% of the populace (or whatever -
tho' I think both elections were fishy), and last I checked the "The
coalition of the willing" was small and had dwindled to tiny.