Nah, what we need is fewer Mikes.  I can't keep them all straight.

Besides, I suspect you stole the election for list owner by manipulating
the vote and the voters, and now you're dragging us all down in your
ill-conceived assualt on 'Merican values.  Biofuels.  Sustainable
farming.  Community Develpoment.  Poppycock.

Come over to the dark side, Keith.  Be one of us.  I'll help you get a
consulting job as a shill for "Big Oil." You're a writer, picture the
headlines:
"Leading Biofuels Advocate Admits Problems with Alternative Fuels; Joins
Exxon Mobil."

Soon you'll have a big house in the suburbs, a Suburban and speaking
engagements.

C'mon..

-America