>Nah, what we need is fewer Mikes.  I can't keep them all straight.

I have the same problem with wire coat hangers.

>Besides, I suspect you stole the election for list owner by manipulating
>the vote and the voters, and now you're dragging us all down in your
>ill-conceived assualt on 'Merican values.  Biofuels.  Sustainable
>farming.  Community Develpoment.  Poppycock.

I only have three comments. One, it's not ill-conceived. Two,
poppycock is a really lousy biofuels crop and I have NEVER promoted
it. Three, what's an election? Is that what all these emails from
Paris Tyson say will last longer if I watch his video?

>Come over to the dark side, Keith.  Be one of us.  I'll help you get a
>consulting job as a shill for "Big Oil." You're a writer, picture the
>headlines:
>"Leading Biofuels Advocate Admits Problems with Alternative Fuels; Joins
>Exxon Mobil."

Naah, I just couldn't do it to them, think of all the PR
professionals who'll be out on the streets when people start saying
"Who's Exxon Mobil?"

>Soon you'll have a big house in the suburbs, a Suburban and speaking
>engagements.
>
>C'mon..

Do they have good icecream there?

Keith

>-America
>
>Keith Addison wrote:
>
> >Hello Mike
> >

> >>I did not mean in the realm of discourse on this list; I meant that the
> >>current US administration is dragging the US and a large part of the
> >>world down with it.
> >>

> >I know, sorry, I used it for a different meaning. You reckon the US
> >needs a new list owner then?
> >
> >Regards
> >
> >Keith

<snip>