No more wire hangers ever!
Poppycock is actually second only to Canola as an oil seed crop.  The
trouble is that it's genetically modified and it's hard to get seeds.
You don't have Election Day in Japan?  It's my girlfriend's favorite
holiday.  She bounces out of bed and doesn't come home until well after
dark, exhausted.
No, the ice cream isn't so good but you should see our freezers, they're
HUGE!