>Don't forget Bechtel

Nor Halliburton, Kellogg, Brown and Root, Vinnell, all the other
usual suspects, and the entire hall of corporateer infamy right
behind them.

>radema wrote:

In full:

http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/msg27072.html
[biofuel] They don't know...

>>In other words, the real movers and shakers are the good ole
>>boys who form the Carlisle group, one of the offshoots of the
>>military-industrial complex which really runs America.  Bush is
>>simply the patsy in front of house.
>>Regards,
>>Bob.

You're completely right. They'd've done a lot better with Max
Headroom though, IMHO.

But it doesn't let young master Bush off any hooks.

Re Carlyle:

http://snipurl.com/kagb
[Biofuel] Search results for 'Carlyle' (25 matches)

http://www.hereinreality.com/carlyle.html
Meet The Carlyle Group - Former World Leaders and Washington Insiders
Make Billions from the War on Terrorism

Exposed: The Carlyle Group: Shocking documentary uncovers the
subversion of Americas democracy.
>Shocking documentary uncovers the subversion of Americas democracy.
>
>I defy you to watch this 48 minute documentary and not be outraged
>about the depth of corruption and deceit within the highest ranks of
>our government.
>
>Note: The first one minute forty seven seconds of this program is in
>broadcast in Dutch, The remainder is in English.

Best

Keith