Here's another:

http://www.pilatinfo.org/english/svgdraw/index.htm

It's much harder to port C/C++ to JavaScript than it is to port Java
to JavaScript, so starting with a Java based drawing tool, like GLIPS
Graffiti, would be easier. Or, you can just start from scratch, which
is what I'm doing. One artifact of my research will be a functional
drawing tool, the UI behaviour of which will follow Inkscape's as
closely as possible. But it's a complete rewrite -no borrowed code.
I'm aiming to have something useable completed by January 1st. After
that, it would be interesting to see if it can be integrated into
Eclipse.

Jake