Freddie Bingham wrote:

** I am almost 100% certain there is no other versions of Zak

I have (pirated) copies of both a Zak McKracken using the low-res SCUMM (160x200 graphics) and also redrawn high-res (320x200) graphics. Based on the file dates and times I am sure these are different releases. Anyone know more?

I also have the same type of variation (also pirated) for Maniac Mansion, although I suspect that the high-res Maniac Mansion was what was "embedded" in Day of the Tentacle. Again, anyone have more info?
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project? http://www.mobygames.com/