I think you may be jumping to conclusions here...

Stuart

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Leonard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 2:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Sierra/Lucas/Tolkien/Ultima/AD&D/SSI - info and
questions

*snip*

Before you start tearing your hair out, I have verified that the high-res MM
was a UK release (go to MobyGames.com and look at the DOS UK release back
box,
it has the high-res shots on it), and the high-res Zak was a KIXX Australian
release.

The remaining question:  Are the euro high-res versions worth more than the
original ones?  CURIOUS!
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.oldskool.org/