The KIXX re-releases of the Lucasfilm games have very little value.  Just
$5-$10 for Maniac Mansion and Zak.

I've found reports that the Enhanced Maniac Mansion contains a poster of Zak
McKracken (instead of Star Wars) in the game room. I loaded the Maniac
Mansion from my DOTT Tri-Box CD and it was the V1 (not enhanced), same with
the Maniac Mansion on the DOTT CD in the Lucasarts Archives. I did that
because I found it commonly reported that the enhanced MM debuted in DOTT.
I then loaded Zak and MM from the Lucasarts Classics (from 1992) and voila
there are the enhanced versions of both (As reported by SCUMMVM).  I think
it is rather safe to assume this is where the enhanced versions made their
debut. Now if you were going to play Zak, you would still want to play the
256 color FM Towns version.

Freddie