The main problem can be found in our schools. They teach old stuff
and aren't up to date. Teachers which dont know anything about OOP
shouldn't teach application engineering.

I cannot agree on that. Better learn to programm in procedural languages properly first and go to OOP afterwards and _slowly_. If something is new it may appear fresh, nice, and the best thing ever seen but if you lack the basic knowledge you will not get far with it

Yes, but i think this wasn't his point. A teacher should know
OOP, even if he doesn't teach it.

I agree on that and I am pretty sure there are some teachers around (or at least there were in Zuerich) which know OOP. I actually know one of the guys who wrote the basic script for the Java and OOP classes which are on the roadmap. But as far as I know the teachers they stick pretty hard to their learning plan and for some reason (read the lines above) they normally neglect to loose a word on OOP before finishing procedural programming.
I am quite aware that this might collide with the real world because apprentices are forced to learn and use OOP much earlier at their workplace but IMO this is not really the best thing for them. The world is just not perfect...

Regards
Roman