Off hand I don't remember what sort of splitter setup is in place, but
remember that the room next door will be the "Shortwave Shindig" for
most of Friday evening...one would need to be on headphones if playing
a radio there, so there's no "audio interference" (!) with the
Shortwave Shindig session!

That's my only concern.

Richard

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com