Thanks Dave and Dave,

I have changed the designated campground as proposed and made
RV/Motorhome/Caravan more explicit. For consistency rendering is now using
the same (tent) symbol for all categories, but in different colours.

I did leave in the 6th category. It will always be an area. It follows up
on the discussion that camping in a large area in a park may be allowed
(category 6), but that within that large area some popular spots exist
(category 3).

Regards,

Jan