Then why did they keep track+level1+paved at all? It's like calling it a
motorway level 9. Its shoehorned into somewhere it doesn't belong.

These roads may have a similar purpose - local access - but the grade of the
road is completely out of the category I would ever call a "track".

There are so many implied things with road classifications - i know they can
all be described by other tags (surface, width, max speed) but if i say the
word "freeway" "parkway" "alley" "lane" "track" - all of them bring different
things to your mind.

Categorizing them as a track - and rendering them as a track - seems to be in
error, even if track grade1 describes the surface well, it does not capture the
maintenance and expected conditions of the road correctly IMO.

This is especially true with a valley full of actual tracks - and one of these
little roads through/around. It is not the same as all the tracks in the area.

I would suggest a new value of service=*  to further define these roads.

Just as Alley isn't a track nor a residential road - these are neither as well.

Javbw