22 May 2019, 09:43 by f...@zz.de:

> Hola Mateusz,
>
> On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 12:26:01AM +0200, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
>
>> 21 May 2019, 23:46 by f...@zz.de:
>>
>> > - Houses which are routeable by road a but are near road b or vice
>> >  versa.
>> >
>> > Adding more roads aka service/driveway does not necessary make it more
>> > deterministic.
>> >
>> Can you give example of residential building with fully mapped roads,
>> footways
>> and obstacles where well written router will fail?
>>

> - Baumstraße 43a, Gütersloh, Germany
>  It does not have a connection to Baumstraße but to
>  Hermann-Vogelsang-Straße.
>
>  It still will be routed through Baumstraße and the driveway to
>  Baumstraße 45a
>
>  IMHO unfixable without bending geometry

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/273023376
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/273023376> has no mapped entrance,
footway access, driveway. Fences are also unmapped.

I am not sure whatever we have smart routers, but here even human would fail
due to lack of data.

I added driveway based on aerial image but it is unlikely to be enough.

> - Dalbker Straße 40a, Oerlinghausen, Germany
>  Dalbker Straße 44a, Oerlinghausen, Germany

Fences/hedges/whatever barrier is there is missing though
really smart router (that is using footway at start and the end)
would work correctly here.

Have you checked whatever this improvement is suggested for routers with public
bug trackers?

> moving it further to
>  Dalkbker Straße within the outline of the Building.

within the outline? In case it is acceptable