Le 22.05.19 à 12:06, Florian Lohoff a écrit :
>> you mean https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/273023376 ?
>> it's a good example of missing datas.
>> no entrance, no way between the entrance and the public network.
>> I feel that the relation type=navaids should be called type=missingway
>
> Again a footway between the house and a road will NOT help for
> car navigation because for cars a footway is NOT a routable
> part of the graph.

again multimodal app DO it (for e.g. switch footway with
access=destination in a BRouter car profile, you may also add a weight
despite i didn't known how to add a big weight for missing way)

when datas are available, an application can choose to prefer the most
complete routing to reatch a entrance even if a part is done by foot
compared to a closer routing by car but for witch the routing till the
destination is unknown and can therefore cross a barrier or anything
that invalidates the routing.
it's a matter of weight between the footway and the "no-way" and/or a
test to avoid a routing between the last routed-by-car node and the
destination through a barrier

so first :
- add missing datas that have already an osm tag
- have an app that use those datas
MAYBE AFTER that some additional datas are needed,
but without using currently usable infos, our exemple
get the reply "use eisting datas"