These large bell-instruments their own terminology with a Carillon being
defined as having 24+ bells:* "A carillon-like instrument with fewer than
23 bells is called a chime
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chime_(bell_instrument)>." *(ref
Wikipedia/Carillon <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carillon>) with the
exception of *"Instruments built before 1940 and composed of between 15 and
22 bells may be designated as 'historical carillons.'"* (ref
Wikipedia/Carillon <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carillon>)

It seems that tagging these instruments under a overarching category might
be good. Something like: man_made=bells + bells=carillon for the larger
instruments and man_made=bells + bells=chime for the smaller ones. Those
"historical carillons" could get either one or their own value for bells=.
This would avoid the potential confusion of calling something with 14 bells
a "carillon" which would be inaccurate.