Gesendet: Donnerstag, 07. Mai 2020 um 07:11 Uhr
Von: "Marc Gemis" <marc.ge...@gmail.com>
An: "Tag discussion, strategy and related tools" <tagging@openstreetmap.org>
Betreff: Re: [Tagging] Is there any tagging scheme for carillons already?
On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 7:54 PM Paul Allen <pla16...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure we need to tag the carillon. The ones in churches I've
> encountered or read about aren't operated as attractions.

Not important for tagging, but perhaps worth mentioning.

Normally, in summer there are concerts in 3 Flemish towns on
carillons, called beiaardconcerten [1]
I wonder whether that classifies as "operated as attractions"
It seems that in some towns you can visit them as well [2].

regards

m.

[1] https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beiaardconcert
[2] https://bib.kuleuven.be/over-ons/Index/beiaardbezoek