If the fountains don't have identifiers that are suitable for ref, you may
be able to add them to wikidata (if they are 'notable' enough for that
project and you have permission to add them to a cc0 licensed project). You
can only do that for fountains that YOU have added yourself though, you
can't add them to wikidata if someone else mapped them, due to license
incompatibility between ODBL and cc0.

Polyglot.