On Tue, 19 May 2020 at 08:46, European Water Project <
europeanwaterproj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a way to create permanent links  to specific objects
> (fountains and cafés) with images within our application

Erm, why?  What do you hope to achieve by this?

Do you intend to present the user with a clickable link that opens in a
browser?  Sure,
you can turn the node ID into a URL that displays the POI, but it includes
a pane at
the left with details that many users would find confusing.

Or do you intend that your app queries the link internally, filters the
returned
information and then presents that filtered information to the user?

Ot is it just so you can display a map with a pin on the node?

Depending on what you're trying to do, what you're asking about may not be
the best way of achieving it.

--
Paul