In Nederland zebra crossings are very common, and go by the name zebra.This is
also the name used in legislation. Zebra crossings give priority to pedestrians
crossing the street on the zebra. Hm.... how should this be tagged... maybe
crossing=pathtocrosstheroadmarkedwithstripeslikeazebratograntprioritytopedestrians?

Peter Elderson