On 28/10/22 07:43, Warin wrote:

I think the actuator is more important than the 'tap'/'valve' and would give more information than 'tap=yes/no'.

Actuator definitely provides more information and implicitly defines tap=yes.

This said, I don't know whether it's more important. While I could be interested in whether the flow of a fountain might be stopped or not, I'm not really interested in how I'd have to do that: I can just go to the fountain and observe what I find.

I guess tagging the actuator may be useful for people with physical disabilities, who might be searching for a fountain that is easy to use for them, thus either a fountain without a tap or a fountain with an actuator that can be used easily.