We need the right form of words.  I completely agree we should not rely on
data.gov.au permission for any new datasets.

However, I'm not sure we want words that would give someone justification
to go down the redaction path for existing data sets.  We were given
permission by one arm of the government, about data owned by another arm,
and we relied on that in good faith.   We stopped when we had information
suggesting anything to the contrary.

Ian.