Un saludo

Emilio Gómez
-----------------

On 2019-07-13 18:50:16 UTC Bernard59118 wrote:

ES:Tag:highway=trunk N623 is not a trunk; it is a primary it’s create
problem for peatons and other

cordialement

bernard

On 2019-07-14 09:54:03 UTC Emilio Gomez wrote:

Hi Bernard,

In Spain, roads with the ID N-XXX are roads belonging to the General
Interest Network of the State (in spanish, RIGE). They are colloquially
called “national roads” because of their importance and because they are
part of the country’s main road network. The highway=trunk classification
is correct and was compiled by the Spanish OpenStreetMap community
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/ES:Espa%C3%B1a/Normalizaci%C3%B3n#Carretera_nacional_o_auton.C3.B3mica_de_1er_orden_.28trunk.29>.
You can see the international equivalence of this type of road on this wiki
page <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Highway:International_equivalence>
.

Regards

Emilio