LDHS = long distance high speed (aka InterCity)
L&SE = london & south east (aka Network SouthEast)

FGW = First Great Western
NXEA = National Express East Anglia

S-bahn are stopping services
RE are Regional Express (about the equivalent of London-Northampton). Long
distance services aren't showing.

No relations for the physical in Germany (at least not where I looked around
Koeln)

Richard