For sure! But there are an infinite number of tagging schemes that any
individual mapper could choose to use. I can’t realistically be expected to get
my contractor to implement a revised import every time someone dreams one up.
That’s why I went back to the Wiki to see what it said there, as it is to some
extent the tagging bible, and it is quite clear that it should be psv=*. That
and the fact that there are only 275 worldwide rather suggests that it is not
an accepted tagging scheme.

Stuart Reynolds
for traveline south east & anglia

m: +44 7788 106165