Hi Steve,

I’m glad you’re finding the tool useful and thanks for your suggestion. I’ve
added a feature request in the issue tracker here
[https://github.com/gregrs-uk/python-fhrs-osm/issues/20]. I probably won’t have
time to look at this over the coming week, but I may have time at some point in
the couple of weeks after this. Of course anyone else is welcome to contribute
code if they wish.

I think the most useful link would probably be one that loads the OSM node/way
in JOSM using the remote control function in the same way that the suggested
matches map links do. Obviously you’d have to put the address details into JOSM
manually, but you could use the FHRS links on nearby blue dots to find these.

Thanks,
Greg