On 17/10/2016 21:47, Greg wrote:

I think the most useful link would probably be one that loads the OSM node/way in JOSM using the remote control function in the same way that the suggested matches map links do. Obviously you’d have to put the address details into JOSM manually, but you could use the FHRS links on nearby blue dots to find these.

Thanks, Greg. I'm afraid the JOSM link would not be of use to me, as I'm a Potlatch user, but I realize I can't have the tool specifically tailored to me, so if JOSM is the predominant editor I guess that's where you will want to focus your attention.

Steve

---