Hi Greg

The first graph. Does that represent the addition of just the fhrs:id tag or with a postcode as well?

Cheers
DaveF

On 29/10/2016 12:24, Greg wrote:
Hi all,

I’ve created some graphs to show FHRS completeness and progress so that we can track the impact of the Quarterly Project. I hope to update the graphs weekly. Please do have a look here [http://gregrs.dev.openstreetmap.org/fhrs-stats/graphs.html] and let me know if you have any suggestions.

The graphs have been created using freely available software (R and RStudio) so if anyone would like access to the code, please let me know and I can pop it on GitHub.

Thanks,
Greg