Hi Rob,

I’ve been working on some visual analysis of the CSV file data at
[http://gregrs.dev.openstreetmap.org/fhrs-stats/] using R but it’s not quite
ready for public viewing yet…

I hope to show the most complete districts in terms of fhrs:id and postcode,
the districts with the most errors, the districts with the most recent
progress, the number of districts with zero matches and how that has changed,
and the number of districts with certain levels of completeness (i.e. a
histogram).

Watch this space!

Thanks,
Greg