On 9/21/2007, 11:03:21 AM EDT, Mary Ann lived in a box. She popped her head out
for a moment, and said:

> If I were dating someone who is really
> into audio production and I wasn't, it would seem to me that regardless of
> whatever else we shared, he would most prefer to be with someone who is also
> into audio production.

Well that leaves me out of it then.
Time to go find a new hobby. I'm bored with mine anyway.
I can't devote my time and attention to more than one interest for any
given length of time, be it a person, place, thing, or even an obscure idea.

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(336)698-4417
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
aim: noaptiva

This message originally sent in reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Friday, September
21, 2007 at 11:46 AM EST.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.