Well I guess if it is true that Window-Eyes is being fased out, the blind and visually impaired community is getting the very short end in the name of proffits..? Listen, I know that proffits are what keeps a business going, but having no real choices in the screen reader market is going way too far! Of course we all can complain forever, and there will probably be absolutely no one to listen..? Oh well, I will continue to use Window-Eyes for as long as it works and then see what options are there. My appologies for complaining but I am not sure of what else I can do at this point..? Thanks & 73 de <KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.