From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+john_farley=btinternet....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Chris Skarstad via Talk
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 11:51 PM
To: darren harris; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: is this definite? was RE: The Phasing Out of Window-Eyes

No official word yet.  If you want to make sure Window-eyes stays
around, please write to the VFO folks and let them know that you expect
the same type of customer service and great products as you did when ai
squared was around. This will let them know you care about the product
and that you are a loyal user.

On 10/14/2016 4:17 PM, darren harris via Talk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is this actual policy or are people just panicking? Is wineyes going to be
> fazed out?

List archives can be found at