I have had one or two helpful customer service experiences with Freedom Science Fiction, but I can also remember calling to get help with my braille lite and getting a nasty person on the other end. Eric Damery said, when I told him, that he wished I had gotten the people's names who were nasty. I told him I was just so mad I just hung up, and I didn't call back for a long time. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Reeva Webb via Talk
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 9:44 PM
To: Nick Sarames ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Contacting VFO Regarding Window-Eyes

Had similar experiences dealing with fs on the low vision hardware side of
customer service.  They customer service not so much.

On Monday, October 17, 2016, Nick Sarames via Talk <
talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

I'm sure  if you really wanted to, you'd've found other ways to get
help. If spite is more important, then one really doesn't need assistance.

btinternet....@lists.window-eyes.com <javascript:;>] >
>>> On
Window-Eyes
>>> expect
>>> when ai
>>> product
>>> wineyes going > >  to be

com/john_farley%40

--
"The world has been against you from day one, tomorrow's never promised,
night has just begun, so sing with me we're all fucked" Walls Of Jericho

Reeva

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

-----
No virus found in this message.