For all the years I have been a WE user, one of the outstanding things
to be said about the staff, was that they actually cared to follow the
trafic on the mailing lists. Valuable instructions and feedback has been
received from the staff directly, and as a user, you could give direct
feedback straight to the staff. Along with the fact, you could have them
join in, when a certain feature has been discussed.

To the extent of my knowledge, it seems noone from the new staff will
yet have presented themselves on this - or any of the other WE related
lists. And one of the more active ones of the old staff, Marc, has now
left.

Am I correct, that this list more or less by now will have been left for
the user-community? That in the coming, when you have an issue that
could need attention, but which might need a bit of community discussion
to take the best form - we will have to first discuss things here, and
then parallel with that, go to some Website and fill in some form (which
from the below message seems to not even recognize WE), to make the
staff aware we have an issue? In such a case: Guess how many will just
drop uttering their ideas for improvement.

Would it be a great thing, could someone from the new staff join the
list, and let us all know. Or, in case they are already listening, would
it be great if they let us be informed. Many times lately, I have a
feeling we are speaking to the wall. I do realize that the great
reorganizing that comes from the merge, may well take up much resources.
But still, good contact with your users will be the number one thing,
should your product succeed, and your customer service be outstanding.

Is there any way for WE users, to contact the VFO officers directly, or
are we just left to go through whatever hoops and loops, to be allowed
sending a message, hoping someone ever bothers to reply? This might be
important to know, specially if the spiculations are meant to cease.

David