Dennis and all,

I've been getting this question a lot lately.  Here is how I've been and
continue responding until I know more:

We are still early in the merger between Ai Squared and VFO so it is a
bit early to know how all this will ultimately play out.  But please
rest assured no matter what happens, we will make sure that Window-Eyes
users will not be left behind.  As we continue we will certainly make
clear what our plans are moving forward and how this may or may not
impact you.  But again, we will not take your years of loyalty for granted.

Regards,
Doug