Hi Lynn,

My apologies if the names I called those at the top of the tree in VFO offended you. My sheer anger and frustration has overwhelmed me. It is rarely I make such statements and more so on this list. I've never been so angry or upset at a situation where blind people will be forced to pay much more than they are just now. Please believe me it won't be the same price as now. That I can guarantee. Just look at the price of Microsoft windows 365 office. Remember, that is not just for one or two years. that is for life. When we bought a copy of Office that copy lasted and will last for years. I'm still using a 2007 copy of office on my windows 7 machine. If I had paid a monthly subscription for that length of time. I could have bought at least 8 copied of office.

I could say a lot more Lynn regarding the merger and subsequent demise of Window-eyes. Call it conspiracy theory or not. Had this happened in the up they would have been referred to the Monopolies commission. I don't apologies for using those names because that is how I feel towards them. Them meaning those at the top. Not the employees. I am not normally this way about things and don't easily get annoyed. People that know me would agree with that. I hate to see blind or disabled people getting ripped off and treated the way we are.

I recently learned that companies who produce adaptive technology for the disabled and blind get government grants. How much I have no idea. I have a copy of jws and will continue to use window-eyes till I can't use it any more.

Live long and prosper, John