Guys... what could it hurt to set up an ipv6.openstreetmap.org
with only an AAAA -record or with AAAA and A -records pointing at
the 6to4 -address associated with the current IPv4-addresse(s)
to let users and admins experiment without causing any issues
with the openstreetmap.org -name?

It is automatically anycast-routed to the nearest 6to4 -server.
Probably at the ISP, if not then at the nearest IX and it DOES
work for the network-load of "real" servers every day.

Marcus