No doubt all great players.  But, if I walked into the room while Joliff was
playing the first tune on this clip, I would not have known it was
Mississippi Waltz, and I play the tune!  And on Old Daingerfield with Alex,
again really done well, but why the need to separate the 3rd part?  Because
you can agree to do it?  It didn't add anything to what is a great tune.  I
enjoyed a lot of the tune development within the tune, but to me it just got
disjointed by creating that space.  But, that's just me... :)

Mark