Hi Guys,

As I said before I'm new here but I watched the list for last two days and I
have a feeling that there is rather a battle ground....
... unfortunately one side only (haven't seen any feedback messages from The
Bat! team).

Frustrated user - I can understand them/us.
I'm frustrated about some issues as well and about the fact that I need to do
part of filtering manually.

I might be mistaken but that all fight is rather not helping anyone.

Maybe a solution would be to prepare and discuss with the programmers a
priority list of bugs to be fixed and stick to it.
Some features are not important to some users but they might be important to
other users.
In ex: IMAP bugs are not important for me at all but I understand its
importance for some people (what I saw they are rather minor problems any way).

I'm sorry to write that in my opinion personal opinion Smileys shall rather not
be a priority and is minor matter for The Bat! users.

Major matters for all of us are rather problems connected with the reason we
spend money to buy Your product :)
1. Superior Filtering (that needs some adjustments at the moment),
I have another problem connected with filtering but not going to report it yet
- might be because I skipped something (newbee as I wrote before :) ).

2. Virtual Folders matter,

3. IMAP matter,

x. Smileys (probably for all of us at the very end of priority list)

RS