On Saturday, April 30, 2011, 5:04:39 AM, Mark Partous wrote:

> As  you  can  see, I'm still using 4.2.44.2 (and should go back
> because 4.2.44.2 suffers from the problem with images on
> https  servers) because I don't have the time, nor the setup to
> simply test it on a non-productive setup. Based upon the
> messages I can read here, I would not have relased 5 if I were
> Ritlabs, but I as a user of 4, I also decide not to use 5
> until the features I need and already have in 4 seem to work properly in 5.

another thing which I am confused about is users who threaten to or do
leave because a feature is causing trouble but it doesn't exist in the
product  they  move  to.  For  example, the mail tracker. Disclaimer:
haven't  used  for years. Anyhow, apparently there are currently some
frustrating  problems with it. So user abandons bat, to go to another
software  which doesn't have buggy tracker, because has no tracker at
all.

--
 Dwight A. Corrin
 316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
 dcorrin at fastmail.fm
 photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
 photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                           http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
 Using IMAP with The Bat! 5.0.9.7 (BETA) on Windows Vista version 6,0 (Service
Pack 2)