Hello Andrew,

On Wed, 6 May 2020 23:01:41 +0930 GMT (06-May-20, 20:31 +0700 GMT),
Andrew Savchenko wrote:

> Hello Thomas,

> Wednesday, May 6, 2020, 10:42:23 PM, you wrote:

>> The sender's MUA is the webmailer at qq.com, one of the biggest email
>> providers in China. I would think that TB should accommodate their
>> flaw, as other receiving MUAs do.

> With all due respect, no MUA should accommodate to a bug of a single
> provider gone rogue.

> To quote Maxim (see https://bt.ritlabs.com/view.php?id=1791#c6045)
[...]

I saw that quote, hence my posting here.

>> Unless Ritlabs can change China, TheBat becomes unusable for business.

> Let's reduce scope of generalisation here. Until this sentence point of
> discussion was a single mail server, not a country.

One of the biggest email providers in the biggest country of the world
(by population) is more than just "a single mail server". Sorry.

But maybe you can talk to their postmaster and tell them they have to
change their settings, I am sure they will listen to your wisdom. In
the meantime, I cannot use TheBat when doing business with them.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.1.18.2 (BETA) (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362