Hello everybody,

on Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2020 at 15:38  Thomas Fernandez <thomas.gm...@gmx.net> wrote
re Real names not displayed correctly

> One of the biggest email providers in the biggest country of the world
> (by population) is more than just "a single mail server". Sorry.

  Still just one mailserver. But ... could it be that the culprit is not the
SMTP-Server but the mail program of your correspondent? Is there a "X-mailer"
header in the mail?

> But maybe you can talk to their postmaster and tell them they have to
> change their settings, I am sure they will listen to your wisdom. In
> the meantime, I cannot use TheBat when doing business with them.

  Why don't you contact them?
  qq.com is actually made by Tencent: http://www.tencent.com/en-us/index.html

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt am Main
Germany

using: TheBat! 8.8.9.12 (BETA)
OS: Windows 7    (NT 6.1 Build 7601 - Service Pack 1)
CPU: AMD  amd athlon(tm) 64 x2 dual core processor 4200+
MEM: 4097 MB