On Tuesday, September 7, 2004 @ 1:27:17 PM, Doug Weller wrote:

[snips]

Doug> Hm, yes TheBat! is taking from 0 to 98% memory use -- this seems to
Doug> cycle. I can't tell what is happening. Two minutes ago while I was doing
Doug> nothing with it it went up to 98%, now it is only 1 or 2% as I type.

Mine sits pretty constantly at around 22MB & 0-2%, but I'm having to close and
open all the time to test filters, so that's not much help.

Doug> But something is very wrong, I agree. I'm using the release version, not
Doug> a Beta.

Your sig says you're using v3, so you're using a beta...

--

cheers, Mic (reply address works)
"In a moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing to do. The