Hello Peter Palmreuther,

08-Sep-2004 16:05, you wrote:

> But than I recognized: the IMAP accounts don't even check regularily for
> mail, it's only POP3-accounts that do so. So there must be POP3-memory
> leak(s) as well.

Here's my contribution (POP3 only):

My messagebase is, hmmm, about 8000 mails (all acounts & common folders),
TBUDL & TBBeta alone contributing with 3000 mails. :-) Collecting mail thru
Popfile, plugins Gaijin & MyMacros. No AV plugin, no antispam plugin. Mails
go to common & common virtual folders using "known" & other filters (some
of them I set up for the first time with NFS, some of them are converted
from my 2.12 installation).

Had TB running for about 4 hours now. 2 POP3-accounts that are polled every
10 minutes. Peak memory usage at a stable 26MB, no change ever since I
started the program. Right now I just maximized TB again (had it in the
system tray most of the time) and its at 10MB.

I conclude -- there's no memory drain here.

(I went from 2.12.00 to 3.00 directly, no 2.13betas in-between, now on
3.0.0.8)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Is it not that Her Majesty's government informed our people of what they
know about U.F.O.'s? I think it is time our people were told the truth. --
Brinsley Le Poer Trench, Earl of Clancarty