Den,

On 07-09-2004 05:40, you [DVY] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
DVY> Where the decision of a problem with impossibility to receive mail
DVY> with Microsoft Exchange servers?

I have no problem here. Getting 10 mails a day this way as expected.

WinXP, in domain.

Exchange version I don't know - how can I check this? I am just a normal
user and do not want to bother the IT Dept - already they aren't fond of
my using TB! :)

--
Peter Fjelsten (using 3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1)
IMAP/Exchange issues:                  Days since reported: