Hi Goncalo,

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005, at 17:01:39 [GMT +0000] (which was 10:01 AM where
I live) you wrote:
GF> I really don't care about other users, I care about my needs and
GF> if I can accomplish them with the software I'm using.

Exactly the poor attitude Tony, Paul and I are trying to curtail. The
completely selfish, me first attitude. Let the rest of the world
suffer as long as I get what I want.

Cookidence...

--
Leif  -:-  TB Lists Moderator  -:-  PGP Key ID 0x7CD4926F

Tagline of the day:
"deja moo," the feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Roguemoticons - http://www.PCWize.com/thebat
PCWSmileys    - http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/pcwsmileys.php

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: