Hello David,

  A reminder of what David Calvarese on TBBETA typed on:
  27 February 2005 at 21:02:53 GMT +0100

DC> I don't think any of us said it had to be 'right now'  And as I've said
DC> before, I agree that bug fixes should come first.

 I know, and you are right, html should be available for those that want
 it. But can you see my point? Those of us that don't want it will be left
 with an unsupported version full of bugs.

 Fix all the bugs first, then implement html and at least the people who
 don't want the update will have at least a fully working client, including
 IMAP of course.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: