The drop list attached to the 'Create New Message' button
on the toolbar is still "broken" in two ways:

1.  It still appears on a different monitor.  I have three
    monitors (two PCI and one AGP) arranged as (3)(1)(2)
    with (1) as the primary monitor.  Running The Bat! on
    (3), the 'Create New Message' drop list appears at the
    left edge on (1) instead of where it belongs.  It works
    fine when The Bat! is running on (1) or (2).  It seems
    like another programmer didn't want to believe that a
    negative screen coordinate was valid (they are).

2.  It is *still* missing a feature that I once replied
    upon:  a cascading hierarchy of addresses, with the
    members of my various groups all separated, and an
    easy option to send to all in the group all presented
    neat and clean, without requiring me to either remember
    what I need to type or to poke around the address book.

    Why would a supposedly NEW, IMPROVED version of this
    program ELIMINATE such a useful feature?

--
Steve Valliere | tb3.5.25 | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]