M>>> You can use alternative ones defining them in batskin.xml file.
>> Can the icons from v3.01 be extracted somehow?
M> I don't think they can be extracted, at least I don't know how. But I

By hand MAU, by hand :))))

What about using v2 ikons in v3.5? I have some users who does not like
v3.5  icons, so I decided to convert v2 icons to v3.5. I am at the 10%
of  the work now, I just quickly converted the major icons on the main
screen for them. Oh yes, and the "account" icon. It is easy, if one of
you have more time than me: open the old glyph.bmp, open the new .png,
and  copy  paste  from bmp to png. I can send the png that I have now.
But  if  none  of you have time and desire to do it, I will finish it.
Yes,  icons are different in size, but you can center the old, smaller
icons on the new, larger icons. So did I.

--
Vili